[solved] Mass wholesale_price SQL update

Piotr Kaczor

Hello

I do import as .csv 2000 product's list to my shop with Pre-tax retail price set for each product.

Because in that file was not specified Pre-tax wholesale price Prestashop set it to 0.00 (as predicted).

Now I want to set Pre-tax wholesale price to 90% of Pre-tax retail price so I run simple MySQL statement:

UPDATE `product` SET `wholesale_price` = ROUND(`price` * 0.9, 2);

In database everything run and looks OK, but in Back Office of my shop Pre-tax wholesale price still is 0.00.

Do You know any other method to do this? Or maybe I should Update some more tables in MySQL?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Hello

I do import as .csv 2000 product's list to my shop with Pre-tax retail price set for each product.

Because in that file was not specified Pre-tax wholesale price Prestashop set it to 0.00 (as predicted).

Now I want to set Pre-tax wholesale price to 90% of Pre-tax retail price so I run simple MySQL statement:

UPDATE `product` SET `wholesale_price` = ROUND(`price` * 0.9, 2);

In database everything run and looks OK, but in Back Office of my shop Pre-tax wholesale price still is 0.00.

Do You know any other method to do this? Or maybe I should Update some more tables in MySQL?

Thanks for any help or advice.

• 3 years later...