[CLOSE]Updating to 1.5.4 - only an error

it is trying to remove a field from your database, but it failed to remove it because it doesn't exist. it would seem you can ignore that error

Hi!! what does it mean this error when i finish updating to the last version of prestashop

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.4.0 1091 in ALTER TABLE `ps_stock_available` DROP INDEX `product_sqlstock`: Can't DROP 'product_sqlstock'; check that column/key exists

Alerta detectada durante la actualización.

thanks

Edited by Eugenio (see edit history)

Check that your website is still functioning.

I recieved the same error when upgrading on Thursday evening.

(Error when upgrading Prestashop

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.4.0 1091 in ALTER TABLE `ps_stock_available` DROP INDEX `product_sqlstock`: Can't DROP 'product_sqlstock'; check that column/key exists

Warning detected during upgrade.)

Ive just checked the B.O and found we had only recieved 1 order today (which is very very strange), and that was with free postage. (which they shouldnt have got)

Having checked the site again, I found that when going to the checkout I can not choose a shipping method so we have lost near a full days internet business. :( (All of the shipping options are still there in the B.O)

This must be some major bug when upgrading and needs looking at.

I have just had to re-upload the backup of the site to get it working again :(

was looking forward to the "fixed" bugs too :(

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

HI!!

first thanks for your advise!!

Second i have to tell you that my page is totally functionaly. Te only problems was the language. i had make some test buyings and all goes ok!! you may try again the update. My update was From 1.5.3 to 1.5.4

Thanks for reading

Check that your website is still functioning.

I recieved the same error when upgrading on Thursday evening.

(Error when upgrading Prestashop

Warning detected during upgrade.)

Ive just checked the B.O and found we had only recieved 1 order today (which is very very strange), and that was with free postage. (which they shouldnt have got)

Having checked the site again, I found that when going to the checkout I can not choose a shipping method so we have lost near a full days internet business. :( (All of the shipping options are still there in the B.O)

This must be some major bug when upgrading and needs looking at.

I have just had to re-upload the backup of the site to get it working again :(

was looking forward to the "fixed" bugs too :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I had the same alert and was a bit worried, although I thought that if it was trying to remove that field, and it wasn't existing already, was not really a problem, however, now I know that it is not important.

Thanks !!