Help with creating a theme

ernstlicht

I am relatively new to PrestaShop and am looking for someone to help my company create a theme. We have an existing website but would like our new PrestaShop website to be customized to our store which sells german clothing and merchandise.

Does anyone know of a way to really personalize a theme or a person/company who would be willing to work on a theme for us? I don't know if this is something that someone within PrestaShop would do for us or if it has to be someone outside of PrestaShop?

Thanks for any help/suggestions!! :D

I am relatively new to PrestaShop and am looking for someone to help my company create a theme. We have an existing website but would like our new PrestaShop website to be customized to our store which sells german clothing and merchandise.

Does anyone know of a way to really personalize a theme or a person/company who would be willing to work on a theme for us? I don't know if this is something that someone within PrestaShop would do for us or if it has to be someone outside of PrestaShop?

Thanks for any help/suggestions!! :D

I can help you but need more info..

I am using PrestaShop version 1.5.3.1. I am looking for someone to design a theme for us that aligns with what we sell (German clothing/merchandise) I would like theme to be easy to navigate and really catch our customers eye. We use a color scheme of bavarian blue (it's a light blue color). We will have a home page and a few CMS pages (3 or 4). I am mainly looking for a theme for the home page and our category pages (they can be the same theme but I would like to be able to tweak each with different picture etc.)

I hope this gives you all some more information on what I am looking for!

Thank you,

Elise