Shipping address not transferring to Auth.net

We use authorize.net too, hate to discourage you, but you cannot win any chargebacks, even with a matching AVS (address validation).

Did you submit certified mail tracking information as well as the authorization and AVS? Is your Auth.net module submitting the shipping address to Authorize.net? If it isn't then that is probably why you are not winning. The shipping address must be sent with the transaction in order for you to verify that the order was sent to the correct address. Mine is not sending the shipping address. So even if I submitted a charge back dispute, I would lose because of the missing shipping address in the transaction details.

We sell downloadable products, we do not ship anything.

All a customer has to do is submit a notarized letter saying they did not authorize the transaction and they will win every time, because it is not a physical transaction with the card present.

Well for my situation, I have both stores that sell intangible goods and stores that sell physical goods and ship them. So I need this to work. I actually noticed that the only information transferring to Auth is the billing street address and zip. The billing state and none of the shipping address transfers. This is a problem because I want to activate AVS features that rely on that information. Can someone please help me with this??

If your coding skills are good, you can open the validation.php file (or controller) in the module, and see why the address info is not being passed over.

Maybe someone else who uses this module and fixed the would be able to help.

If you are looking for a quick alternative, check out our module (which sends Authorize.net all the info) http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40871-module-authorizenet-aim-or-dpm-payment-module-including-authorize-first-capture-later-refunds/

• 2 weeks later...

If your coding skills are good, you can open the validation.php file (or controller) in the module, and see why the address info is not being passed over.

Maybe someone else who uses this module and fixed the would be able to help.

If you are looking for a quick alternative, check out our module (which sends Authorize.net all the info) http://www.prestasho...-later-refunds/

Well, if it is anything like your USPS module, I will pass on that. It has been a nightmare trying to understand how your USPS module works and to get it set up correctly. You guys need better documentation.

Anyone else have any suggestions for passing the shipping info to Auth.net? Seems odd to me that this module does not do that by default. That is a very important bit of information with regards to fighting charge backs.