Paypal problems

Please help me get paypal working on my shop. I have very limited programming skills (well basically non-existant) so hopefully this isn't hard to fix.

Just got my shop going and first customer said she got a paypal error, so I tried to testing it out. (should have done that first, I know but this is all so new to me)

So, I created a "test decal" product for 1 cent and used my [spam-filter]s paypal account to try purchase it. There is a "checkout with paypal" button on the bottom of the product page so I clicked it as it seems much faster and simpler than creating an account and I figured most customers will be just as lazy as I am. takes me to paypal log in window, I confirmed everything there as usual on paypal purchases, then takes me back to my store to hit a confirmation button. After that last button I get the big red error box. I attached a screenshot as I don't really get what it's saying. I think it's error 10729 but if using a paypal account which already has all the address info in it why does this come up?

Thank you for your help and patience,

Amy

post-504379-0-60034600-1362860928_thumb.jpg

Also, if I click on the Paypal logo on my site's front page it gives error 500.

From searching around the web I think it should be sending me to some sort of "about Paypal" page?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am using prestashop 1.5.4.1 and paypal module 3.5.0.

I have tried to buy a test product with express checkout but I got this error:

Please try to contact the merchant:

1. PayPal response:
  2. TIMESTAMP -> 2014-05-21T15:45:53Z
  3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10729
  4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Shipping Address State Empty
  5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> The field Shipping Address State is required
  6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

http://www.kado2iran.com

If you search test, a test product is there with price of 0.1 CAD.

I really appreciate if you could do a test and help me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, I just disabled express check out.

At least my customers can pay me now!

Edited by mojtabam (see edit history)