[Resolved] Price Showing $0.00

The issue is not solved but resolved. I made a duplicate of the offending item, made sure my combinations quantities were set and the item shows properly. Thank you to those who provided input.

Original post:

Yay! Another issue.

Price showing $0.00 on some items for no obvious or apparent reasons.

Notice the first item: http://poolandbillia...om/185-t-shirts

Product is enabled

Product is available to order

Product has a price

Product has plenty of quantities

So is there anybody out there who has some idea about this? Or will this be yet another reason why as soon as I am done with this project I am done with Prestashop?

Edited by Online Office USA (see edit history)

Yay! Another issue.

Price showing $0.00 on some items for no obvious or apparent reasons.

Notice the first item: http://poolandbillia...om/185-t-shirts

Product is enabled

Product is available to order

Product has a price

Product has plenty of quantities

So is there anybody out there who has some idea about this? Or will this be yet another reason why as soon as I am done with this project I am done with Prestashop?

What theme are you using? Which version of Prestashop are you using? Can you send a screen shot of all info you have entered in Product edit for the T-Shirt that's showing $0.00 on product page?

What theme are you using? Which version of Prestashop are you using? Can you send a screen shot of all info you have entered in Product edit for the T-Shirt that's showing $0.00 on product page?

Default theme. Version 1.5.3.1. All of my settings are correct. This is not my first store. I have 5 running currently and I am very familiar with the functions of the BO. The settings are correct.

on product page price is different than price on product list, moreover, you use non-default template so i think that this is template issue.

what about price of this tshirt in BO? is it right?

Thank you. This is the whole purpose of the thread. Yes I realize the pricing is different. That is the problem! I absolutely am using the default theme. Yes it's right in the back office...just as it is right on the product page.

And is there price impact for default combination Select (Required),Select (Required).

And if I may ask why you have that attributes, Select(required) ?

By default Prestashop have one default combination and customers after choose one they what.

With your attributes I could add to cart product Select (Required),Select (Required).

And is there price impact for default combination Select (Required),Select (Required).

And if I may ask why you have that attributes, Select(required) ?

By default Prestashop have one default combination and customers after choose one they what.

With your attributes I could add to cart product Select (Required),Select (Required).

Thank you. Yes I know about price impacts. Your point on Select is valid. I guess I was relying on the common sense of people not to make such a ridiculous choice. However, I give too much credit to the masses. I am making changes to my attributes right now.

• 7 months later...