I Can't Access My Back Office After Fresh Installation

Hello guys,

Even it is my first topic in here it doesn't mean it is the first time I install prestashop. But this time I'm into a trouble I can't escape so I need your advices.

This is the situation:

After fresh installation, deleting the install folder and renaming the admin I went to admin log in area.

When I introduce the email and psw redirect me to the same page. I have seen simmilar posts but any ideeas didn't work to solve this for me.

* I deleted the entire history and cookies

* I installed opera, mozilla, chrome, ie, safari. avant and it seems it isn't a cookie issue

* I modify the user table from phpmyadmin and doesn't work too

* If I try to connect through other PC or laptop it works fine after reseting the psw but doesn't help me at all because I need it to work from my computer

P.S. I have installed 1.4.7.0 version because this is my purchased template requirment

Please guys let me know if ever there is something else to do otherwise I'll try to reinstall the windows so maybe there is no more cache files or cookies :)

Best regards and many thanks in advance

no, doesn't appear any message ... just return to the log in page

I seen the same error in other topics but didn't work to me md5 password changer or browser cookies removal

I can log in from other computers with the user and password but not from mine.

thanks

i checked with plenty browsers ... i installed opera, mozilla, chrome, ie, safari and even avant.

doesn't work in any of these browsers

I cleared the cache and cookies but still doesn't work too

Please if you have any other idea please help me otherwise I'll re install the windows ... I'm pretty sure it's talk about cache memory ... I had installed 1.5.2 version installed before and I has the same issue

Hi there,

Thanks a lot vekia for being interested with my problem. I solved it after re install a new windows. It seems to be a memory cache issue while I have installed around 10 prestashop scripts in different domains. So this was the last thing I was thinking to do but it works.

Best regards

Issue Solved.