Why My Site Is Not Popular? Where Is Problem?

Rasim Masimov

But there is nearly no daily visitors to my site. Is there anyone who can tell me what is the problem and how to solve it?

Well for one the site is somewhat difficult to use. The main screen is far too long, so most of the stuff you're selling isn't even visible. The title is "ZRIX Technology Gallery", but is that not supposed to be IRIX? You have the letter "S" at the end of many words that don't need it - "Ladies and Gentlemen", "OFFICE EQUIPMENT" etc (this is a problem in the logic of English, you do indeed sell office equipment_s_, but for some reason you don't put an S on it in a statement like this). I clicked on a few items in the banner, and they all went to "product not found".

And finally it seems that you don't have URL re-writing turned on? I suspect that last one is the problem. Log in as an admin and go to Preferences->SEO & URLs. Now scroll down to the section called "

Set up URLs". Make sure the first two buttons are turned on!

If you do not do this, Google will think you sell products called "category=32", not "digital_cameras". So unless someone looks for a "category=32", your site will never show up.

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Only creating website is not enough for eCommerce business !! here are few important steps that can really help you to improve your website performance.

• Do extensive keyword and business research and filter targeted keywords by categories of products you are selling
  • first of all, improve the usability of your website as recommended by other users and put unique content for your product page
  • Optimize titme and meta tags using SEO module provided in PrestaShop (here you will need to create dynamic rule to keep your meta tags unique by considering product name and product specifications). Make sure you consider keywords you are targetting for each category of products
  • Initial start investing in Google product search by creating merchant account (it is definitely helps you to generate good business at lower investment)
  • Start creating facebook/twitter/g+ profile and improve social media engagnement
  • Do participate in forums and start solving problem of your target audiance.

Apart from these, there 100s of various ways you can improve your overall website perfornance but you really need to work hard and will have to put lots of efforts.

all the best !!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

the best thing for obtaining good number of back-links is to check your competitors (same product-market for the items you're selling) back links and subscribe to the same directory,

actually, with competitive keywords, spamming every free directory is not that good,

Search engines actually check if the directory has coherency with your site .

a good tool for checking backlinks was site explorer (it was too good and so it was shut down...),

if you check google there are plenty of alternatives