[Solved] Can't Access Back-Office!

Tahnee

Hi,

I've been trying to upload products trough CSV. This morning I was trying but image upload didn't work so I modified imagemanager.php en fileuploader.php but that didn't work for me so I put the original files back.

When I went to my BO later I couldn't access catalog > products anymore. I e-mailed my web hoster because someone told it could be due to php timeout.

The hoster asked to upload a product through CSV, so I did and it's showing on the website but now I can't access my BO anymore. It asks for me to log in and then it says that this employee doesn't exists.

I have no idea if I perhaps modified some other file, those two mentioned above are the only ones I remember.

How to fix this? My store is still working and I cant obviously put it in maintenance mode, so I need to fix this as soon as possible.

Edited by Tahnee (see edit history)

have you got any backup of this files?

which version of prestashop you use? If you want, I can send you fresh files, but i need know which version you use.

have you got an access to database manager like phpmyadmin? If so, try to check ps_employee table, does you account exists in this table?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I use Prestashop 1.5.2.0. And I copied the files before I changed them so I could replace them if things wouldn't work. But you can send them, that way I can try it again. But do you think that these files could have anything to do with the BO?

I don't have access tot phpmyadmin I only use Filezilla to upload files to my server, I don't know if that's similar?

Thanks for you fast reply. I found phpmyadmin in my controlepanel, but I can't find anything that looks like you can add an employee or that mine's in there.

Also I found mySQLdatabase and I found one user. But the username should be an e-mailadress and it looks nothing like that.