Can Someone Help Me With Error: [Prestashop] Fatal Error In Module Cachefs

After my upgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3.1 i get this error in my BO.

Can someone point me in the right direction, so i can correct it ?

Thank in advanced

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module CacheFs:

file_put_contents(/home/public_html/cache/cachefs/t/tablesCached) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Edited by lokifer (see edit history)

I think that you've got troubles with permissions, but for the first try to turn off cache in advanced preferences -> performance:

fgdvX7m.png

lUheMsm.png

after that refresh your BO, its only for check something - it's not solution for your issue but this step is necessary at the beginning of the debug process

I do not know how it performs nowadays but I would not use cachefs unless you might have a root server. But is uses a lot of disk space an maybe only makes real sence if you have a ram-disk. Enable smarty cache and hope you do not have further errors.

Memcache was fixed a couple of days ago. https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/blob/development/classes/cache/CacheMemcache.php Don't know if it works so if you do not have a high traffic site the smarty cache should be good and fast enough.

Best regards, trip

• Like 1

Thank you,
I have turn off cache as per your example and the error are gone.
What should the next step be ?.
Thanks again for the help , much appreciated.

ok so it's not presta issue but issue with server, i think...

I think that @Trip has got right in this case, just turn cachefs off and turn smarty cache on.

but the final decision is up to you.

• 2 years later...