wily9

using www.domain.com instead of domain.com

i have installed prestashop using softaculous in cpanel and i choose www.domain.com for my url. the problems comes when i open backoffice prestashop, its different between domain.com and www.domain.com, when i write domain.com, there a sign in backoffice like this

You are currently connected with the following domain name: domain.com

This is different from the main shop domain name set in "Multistore" page under the "Advanced Parameters" menu: www.domain.com

Click here if you want to modify the main shop domain name

can somebody explain me? thanks

just enter your back office using www.yoururl/admin, and the message will go away...your site is reachable both as www and non www..you seo and urls had www. it's not a problem...

you can add rewrites to your .htaccess that will force non www to www...this would only be important if your front office because you will lose the cookie for www when going to non-www.

why now domain.com redirect to www.yoursite.com? i changed that exatcly same as my name of domain? any idea?

why now domain.com redirect to www.yoursite.com? i changed that exatcly same as my name of domain? any idea?

if you put in the .htaccess rewrite that tomerg suggested, that is what it does...is that a problem?