Weird difference between IE and Chrome/FF (shopping cart)

colorrush

Hi everyone!

I'm having a very weird problem, that is driving me crazy.

When you enter the shopping cart in Chrome / Firefox, the categories block in the left menu looks normal. Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/O8oxYoi.jpg

But when you enter the shopping cart on Internet Explorer, the categories block is empty. It is there, but it is empty. See here:

http://i.imgur.com/p65KeSP.jpg

I have tried for hours to fix this but I simply can't find the issue. Btw. it does not make a difference if the cart is empty or not - the problem is the same.

Anyone who can help me?

Thanks in advance :)

Please tell us what Prestashop version you use.

Please tell us what IE version you test with.

Also, do you use the default theme or not? If not, see if it helps if you change to the default theme.

Did it 'suddenly' happen, or already from the beginning? Or after installing another module or so?

Please tell us what Prestashop version you use.

Please tell us what IE version you test with.

Also, do you use the default theme or not? If not, see if it helps if you change to the default theme.

Did it 'suddenly' happen, or already from the beginning? Or after installing another module or so?

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.2.0.

IE is version 9.0.12

I do not use the default theme, but it makes no difference changing to that.

It came after installing an OPC module, but removing the modul completely - uninstalling, deleting, and deleting the folder via FTP - makes no different. The problem persist.

Would you be able to provide us with a link to your test site? It might help us diagnose the issue a bit quicker.

Not at the moment, but thanks a lot for your willingness to help!

• 4 years later...

I have a similar problem with browser-differences related to the text inside my cartblock. I use PS 1.6.0.9. When I put several products in my cart and look at the cartblock (on the right side of the screen), everything looks good in Firefox and Internet. But if you see the same cartblock in Chrome, it's all messed up; the first product looks fine, the price of the second product shifts to the left, the price of the third product shifts even more to the left, ending up with a messy cart. See picture attached, or see makeupgroothandel-shop.nl  Does anybody know how to fix it? It's related to Chrome, but I can't figure out where to fix this...