Internal Links for SEO

bud24

Hello, i made a seo test and i realized thath many of my products are hard to find for google.

How can i make internal links on the products, brands etc.

Regards

I would recommend add more unique content on product pages with pictures, video and review and from product page make links to category. Then make a blog yoursite.com/blog/ and write good articles about your products. You can find good offers for content writing on fiverr.com .

I was doing a search on the internet about if it is best to use absolute or relative links for internal links on a website and I found some experienced SEOs saying that absolute links are the best because they help to associate a page on a website with certain anchor text and help in the rankings, and I also found some experienced SEOs saying that using relative links is ok because search engines convert them to absolute links on their own.

Since I found a good number of SEOs with differing opinions regarding this, I wanted to ask the forum members what they would recommend? I have read pretty convincing arguments for both sides so I think it would be good to hear from members who may have tried both methods and see if one of the ways was more helpful in the rankings than the other?

Thank you .

Edited by colin7291 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I have a general question about internal linking, I ask my question by one example:

home page---->category (toaster)---->products

In product pages I have linked the anchor texts like " Bosch toaster model XXXX " to Toaster category.

It is my question: is it right strategy. should I use only "Bosch toaster" to link to the category.

I should say I have breadcrumb for internal linking but I need help to have a good strategy to help the categories to be in SERP

please help me

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2013 at 3:13 AM, bud24 said:

Hello, i made a seo test and i realized thath many of my products are hard to find for google.

How can i make internal links on the products, brands etc.

Regards

Hello,

First of all you need to check which product or category should be linked so that it can maintain hierarchy in the website. For example there is a category for brands and the product belongs to that brand should be interlinked with the same.

There are various modules available on the Prestashop  marketplace you can have a look for instance -

https://addons.prestashop.com/es/seo-posicionamiento-buscadores/4982-seo-internal-linking-pro.html

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...