[MODULE] Change Order reference using Order ID and/or Cart ID

What exactly is not working? Is the reference not changed completely? If so, check if the module is hooked using the Modules->Positions page.

My orders are still showing random letters instead of the references I configured in the module.

I've checked, the module is hooked to 'actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber', 'actionBeforeAddOrder' and 'actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice'.

My orders are still showing random letters instead of the references I configured in the module.

I've checked, the module is hooked to 'actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber', 'actionBeforeAddOrder' and 'actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice'.

are the overrides from the modules in place? If so, delete the /cache/class_index.php and refresh or open your backoffice or frontoffice

Hi, this module work fine, but I haver a problem.

When a customer make a order, customer recive 28_56, this ok, but admin recive AZWeDrA, via mail.

I use Mail Alerts module.

I try to modify mail_alerts.php to get the new numeration withouth succes.

How i could get the new numeration from mail_alerts.php?

Thank you very much

are the overrides from the modules in place? If so, delete the /cache/class_index.php and refresh or open your backoffice or frontoffice

Hi,

Thank you for helping. I am not familiar with coding so I'm not sure about your instructions, e.g where do I check for overrides? Can you bring me through step by step?

And you are using the version 1.5.3 of the modrefchange module? Then mail alert module should already use the changed reference...that's odd and something i will have to investigate if I still have enough time...

My prestashop version is 1.6

When i search modrefchange, I can see that the version is 1.4,

I download the plugin of the first page,

this isnt the last version of the plugin?

I thought it was the latest version because appears in the dropbox link was modified 12 days ago

My prestashop version is 1.6

When i search modrefchange, I can see that the version is 1.4,

I download the plugin of the first page,

this isnt the last version of the plugin?

I thought it was the latest version because appears in the dropbox link was modified 12 days ago

my apologies, the file behind the dropbox link has not been updated. I will update asap

Hello,

I have also a problem with installation on a test prestashop shop !!

Message error is :

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Module:
Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove53e34d425bbe2 does not exist' in /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php:2484 Stack trace: #0 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php(2484): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderPaymentOve...') #1 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php(2393): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderPayment') #2 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php(284): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php(406): ModuleCore->install() #4 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(803): Modrefchange->install() #5 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1043): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #7 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes

Hello,

Message error is :

Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove53e34d425bbe2 does not exist' in /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php:2484 Stack trace: #0 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php(2484): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderPaymentOve...') #1 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php(2393): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderPayment') #2 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/module/Module.php(284): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php(406): ModuleCore->install() #4 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(803): Modrefchange->install() #5 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1043): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #7 /home/kb/www/PrestaShop/classes

Use the latest version fot his module downlaod it from there website works like charm at my end 

What PS version you are using tis for 1.5+

I am on 1.6.0.8 and since installation of this module - version 1.5.3 - my orders won't validate. I just get a blank page for bank wire and check payments and the PayPal links just refresh the page, they don't go to PayPal. The module is not hooked into the actionValidateOrder hook and when I tried to do so, I get this message: This module cannot be transplanted to this hook.

Any ideas?

I am on 1.6.0.8 and since installation of this module - version 1.5.3 - my orders won't validate. I just get a blank page for bank wire and check payments and the PayPal links just refresh the page, they don't go to PayPal. The module is not hooked into the actionValidateOrder hook and when I tried to do so, I get this message: This module cannot be transplanted to this hook.

Any ideas?

Could you please tell me what settigns you are using you might need to customize html template invoice and invoice.tpl

My settings are show on the attached screen shot. I have uninstalled the module and reinstalled with no change.

The module is hooked to these positions:

actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber

actionBeforeAddOrder

actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice

post-820673-0-15570100-1407428659_thumb.png

My settings are show on the attached screen shot. I have uninstalled the module and reinstalled with no change.

The module is hooked to these positions:

actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber

actionBeforeAddOrder

actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice

Ok uncheck top two and bottom two and check the middle two without any number of zeros entered then place an order, once that is done then check the top 2 again, I dont think you should use option for invoice and delivery sequance options in that case you might have issues withc ustomer receiving order confirmation emails without invoice.

Once this is done let me know , I will tell you bit more what needs to be done

I have only installed two other modules but they are not related to payments or orders. Twitter widget module and HTMLbox but both are disabled because they do not work properly for us. The PayPal module is the official one that is provided for free and was just updated two days ago to version to version 1.3.7. Other than that, everything is default, including my template.

Any ideas?

Does the blank page have a Http error 500 header? If so, have you tried setting DEV_MODE to true in /config/defines.inc.php?

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, great thanks for this amazing module!!!

Second, I managed to install it an it works perfectly fine to have a number like CA00029.

Then I set prefix for Order ID:

CA/%y/%m/

but the end result is:

CA/%y/%m/140800074

when it should be

CA/14/08/00074

Can you please let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Wow!

1) Module is installed and configured.

2) Some test orders.

3)  Some last orders are cancelled and deleted with deletion method: (/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php   added:     $this->addRowAction('delete') ;)

4) See the result in attachments below:

(!) IT IS NOT THE ORDER IDs !!!!!

AnatolyW what version is this and wher did you find it? :)

/Weronicha

Found it. :P

Edited by Källan (see edit history)

I uninstalled the older version(because my alert mails dont show me the number correctly) and when i installed the last version, i have the same problem as KlausBoutik, i can´t install it. but my shop not in test mode.

My error:

Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove53f1debd2034b does not exist' in /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php:2328 Stack trace: #0 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php(2328): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderPaymentOve...') #1 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php(2237): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderPayment') #2 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php(272): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php(406): ModuleCore->install() #4 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(836): Modrefchange->install() #5 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1006): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/t

Hello,

Message error is :

Well, when i try to install the older module that i had installed, i get the same error([PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Module:
Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove....

This make me think that the problem could be caused by the uninstallation older module..

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove53f2a5a3a6c9f does not exist' in /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php:2496 Stack trace: #0 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php(2496): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderPaymentOve...') #1 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php(2405): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderPayment') #2 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php(284): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php(406): ModuleCore->install() #4 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(805): Modrefchange->install() #5 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1045): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postPr in /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php on line 2496 [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Module:
Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove53f2a5a3a6c9f does not exist' in /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php:2496 Stack trace: #0 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php(2496): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderPaymentOve...') #1 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php(2405): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderPayment') #2 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/module/Module.php(284): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php(406): ModuleCore->install() #4 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(805): Modrefchange->install() #5 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1045): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/turkiye3/public_html/galohome/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postPr

Ok.

if the module does not work after reinstalling then delete the folder \override  - then download the new version of prestashop and copy the folder override back!

After the module be installed without errors!

Ok.

if the module does not work after reinstalling then delete the folder \override  - then download the new version of prestashop and copy the folder override back!

After the module be installed without errors!

This action is not dangerous?

this could not affect other modules I previously installed??

I found the solution. Its very simple, you just have remove two files in this folder: override->clases-order

overInvoice.php

orderPayment.php

i think that this files not afect other modules.

The bug is when modrefchange is uninstalled, modrefchange dont remove this files.

When i install the new version, everythings works fine.

I uninstalled the older version(because my alert mails dont show me the number correctly) and when i installed the last version, i have the same problem as KlausBoutik, i can´t install it. but my shop not in test mode.

My error:

Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove53f1debd2034b does not exist' in /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php:2328 Stack trace: #0 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php(2328): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderPaymentOve...') #1 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php(2237): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderPayment') #2 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/classes/module/Module.php(272): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php(406): ModuleCore->install() #4 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(836): Modrefchange->install() #5 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/tienda/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1006): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/blackverde/trevelezseleccion.com/t

I found the solution. Its very simple, you just have remove two files in this folder: override->clases-order

overInvoice.php

orderPayment.php

i think that this files not afect other modules.

The bug is when modrefchange is uninstalled, modrefchange dont remove this files.

When i install the new version, everythings works fine.

modrefchange doesn't remove the files as that shouldn't be necessary, only methods should be removed from override file on uninstallation (wich makes the file empty when no other modules use the same override).

But removing the override files used by modrefchange manually is indeed a solution if all else fails.

Polish

Witam.

Dziekuję, za bieżące informacje na temat modułu modrefchange.

Interesuje mnie wersja dla systemu Presta 1.6.0.8 bez błędów.

Ta jest dla Presta 1.5.3.

Testuję to na  Presta 1.6.0.8 ale dostaję po instalacji modułu białe tło w panelu zamówienia.

Jestem ciekaw aktualizacji. Ten moduł wydaje się działać, ale zawiera bardzo dużo błędów.

Czekam na poprawkę dla Presta 1.6.0.8

English

Welcome.

Thank you, for current information on modrefchange module.

I'm interested in version 1.6.0.8 Presta system without errors.

This is for Presta 1.5.3.

I test it on a Presta 1.6.0.8 but I get the module installation of a white background in the panel order.

I'm curious update. This module seems to be working, but it contains a lot of errors.

Waiting for a fix for Presta 1.6.0.8

Polish

Witam.

Dziekuję, za bieżące informacje na temat modułu modrefchange.

Interesuje mnie wersja dla systemu Presta 1.6.0.8 bez błędów.

Ta jest dla Presta 1.5.3.

Testuję to na  Presta 1.6.0.8 ale dostaję po instalacji modułu białe tło w panelu zamówienia.

Jestem ciekaw aktualizacji. Ten moduł wydaje się działać, ale zawiera bardzo dużo błędów.

Czekam na poprawkę dla Presta 1.6.0.8

English

Welcome.

Thank you, for current information on modrefchange module.

I'm interested in version 1.6.0.8 Presta system without errors.

This is for Presta 1.5.3.

I test it on a Presta 1.6.0.8 but I get the module installation of a white background in the panel order.

I'm curious update. This module seems to be working, but it contains a lot of errors.

Waiting for a fix for Presta 1.6.0.8

:huh:

You mean, a http error 500?

Please turn on DEV_MODE in /config/defines.inc.php and open the order panel again.

Report back the error you have.

Great thanks for this amazing module!

PrestaShop 1.6.0.9

Change Order reference v 1.5.3

I managed to install it an it works perfectly fine to have a number like 20140900011

Then I set prefix for Order ID:

%Y%m

but the end result is:

%Y%m20140900011

when it should be

Can you please let me know about the decision of this situation?

Edited by Triada (see edit history)

Hello everybody.

I have a strange problem: I manage two sites: one is ".com" and the other is ".it", hosted by different companies. Both of them are made with PrestaShop 1.6.09.

I installed modrefchange on both, but on ".com" it works perfectly; on ".it" it doesn't: it gave me the message "settings changed", but this changement didn't take effect.
At the moment, orders are still like XJOTHSEKS.

What can I do?

• Like 1

I have a problem when I want to add a text and a date, eg "com_2014_0001" in the field "Use Character (s) to prefix Order ID" put "com_% Y_" but the result is "com_% Y_com_2014_00060". Someone could put me an example?

They attached a picture of the configuration

thank you very much

post-560495-0-82929700-1411079697_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem when I want to add a text and a date, eg "com_2014_0001" in the field "Use Character (s) to prefix Order ID" put "com_% Y_" but the result is "com_% Y_com_2014_00060". Someone could put me an example?

thank you very much

I have the same problem on latest presta

thank you very much

Thank you very much for your very helpful module.

I am in Prestashop 1.6.0.9 and I have the same trouble for the date.

Perhaps I have done something wrong:

I input this %y%m and I have this %y%m1410 in output.

Please I (we) need your help.

Thank for your great work

Edited by CoolWistiti (see edit history)

hello,

I am also on 1.6.0.8 , just installed the version of the module - 1.5.3., but no changes are at my reference numbers for the orders. they still use the old style LVGDQGSJZ...

NOT ok, this module does not influence on the style of making References for the orders...

What can be wrong? Could you advise what to check?

thanks

hello,

I am also on 1.6.0.8 , just installed the version of the module - 1.5.3., but no changes are at my reference numbers for the orders. they still use the old style LVGDQGSJZ...

NOT ok, this module does not influence on the style of making References for the orders...

What can be wrong? Could you advise what to check?

thanks

already is working:) ...

• 4 weeks later...

Step1: Modules->modrefchange - disable

Step2: uninstall

Step3: delete

Step4: Modules->Add New Module - modrefchange.zip (latest)

Step5: install

Step6: configure

This solves the ID_ORDER, ID_CART not working issue. As mentioned earlier in the threads, 'delete' is the key.

Step7: Extract modrefchange.zip locally

Step8: Open modrefchange.php

Step9: On line #852, 'else' is missing. Add it! If confused, slightly scroll down and look at the pattern from below.

Step10: Do not forget to upload this file to <your_prestashop_website_home>/modules/modrefchange/

This solves the issues of date fields appearing literally. This is also mentioned at post #334 I believe, or wait for an update.

-Manu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have this problem in PS 1.5.2 and this module 1.2:

In e-mail which received customer (Order confirmation - order_conf.html) is new number of order corectly showed ("ORD_0098_0233"). But in e-mail which prestashop send to me as owner - there is only number of order without new options set in module("000098").

In Orders (in Backoffice) is number of orders also in right format, but for me is very important confirmation email sent to owner - I need in this e-mail right format (not only order number ).

I check if translation is set coretly and yes it looks like yes it is:

mails/cs/order_conf.html:

Order: {order_name} created {date} 
Payment: {payment}

modules/mailalerts/mails/cs/new_order.html:

Order number: {order_name} created {date} 
Payment method: {payment}

Setting of module:
Use Order ID: yes
Use Zeros to prefix Order ID: yes
Number of zeros to prefix Order ID:4
Use Character(s) to prefix Order ID: ORD_
Use Cart ID: yes
Use Zeros to prefix Cart ID:4

What is wrong? Where can be bug?
Problem in mailalerts.php line 392(?):
sprintf(Mail::l('New order - #%06d', $id_lang), $order->id),

I dont know..
Please help.
Thank you!

Ho installato il modulo "modrefchange"

Dopo un paio di giorni non visualizzare le decisioni di rinvio, come era stata impostata.

Oggi ho visto questi scritti sulla gestione del Back Office .. (attacco screenshot)

Mi potete aiutare a risolvere il problema, grazie!

post-724759-0-95587200-1418921956_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have also problem - module work fine - until server was changed. Now - all orders are again AGFDRJKJ numbers. I uninstall and deleted the module - and add it again - but still nothing. Error log is empty. I controlled overrides also cache index - this is rebuild. dev mode doesn't show also any errors. So what else - what to look now?