Instant checkout - data privacy checkbox MISSING

I've been testing my shop for launch in the next few days and I've come across a problem with the instant checkout feature.

I fill in my details and what-not but when I go to "continue" it comes back with an error saying

There is 1 error :

1. Please agree with the customer data privacy by ticking the checkbox below.

Now, the problem is is that there isn't a checkbox on the instant checkout area! Please help!!!

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks jen00 ! Great help u r!

I just encountered the same bug when final testing my cart by registering a new customer. I just reset the BLOCK CUSTOMER DATA PRIVACY in MODULES and it is now working again.

Strange that it worked when first tested? I have switched between 5-step checkout and one page checkout to test which I liked better is all I can think of that may be related? I notices there is an official bug report for this dilemma (missing privacy checkbox) on the PS site but my question is will this problem return or re-occur.?? How do we know our customers can't register once we have tested it and believe it to be working? Trust me, they usually don't let the webmaster know about issues like this but rather bounce out of the site,

PS Version 1.5.2.0 with default theme and all PS stock modules