[SOLVED] Payment tab not work in ps1.5.3.1

Same problem here. I get an error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAdminLink() on a non-object in /public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 1071

Looks like there is a problem with some module, but which? :(

Same problem here. I get an error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAdminLink() on a non-object in /public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 1071

I am getting the exact same error, and I've seen several other mentions with no solution.

In what might be a related matter, clicking on Payments & Gateways category in the module list lists me all the modules, not just payment related ones. My thought is that if the payments tab is using the same process to find the available payment modules, then it's going to get given a pile of things it can't deal with, which might be a cause of this error. Somebody else had the issue here but it wasn't reproducible. Maybe it's an issue created by an upgrade? Mine was upgraded from 1.5.2.

Edited by irrelevant (see edit history)

OK well I fixed it on my site...

Based on a solution here for a similar error in a different module.

Add

if (empty(Context::getContext()->link))

Context::getContext()->link = new Link();

immediately before line 1071 ($href = Context::getContext()->link->getAdminLink('Module', true).'&module_name=' ..etc)

That sorted the Payments tab. Still no idea about my other issue; maybe it's not related after all!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...