Shipping configuration mystery

Hi, for some reason I am having a big problem with my shipping config. There seems to be some sort of magical setting in my Fedex module that stops transactions when a customer orders items that go over 150 Lbs. As soon as the shipment does the error message reads "there is no carrier for this item". I've checked everywhere I can think of and tried the help file but there is no category for adjusting or setting a weight limit on store items. I'm feeling that there was a setting I changed when I set up my PrestaShop store, but I cannot find it in Preferences or Shipping and Logistics. Thanks for any help in advance. AlCatt

Thanks for the replies. I should have given more information. The fedex account is set up and running. My Prestashop site has only been up since July so we haven't had any issues until now since several of my products are seasonal and we sell some heaier items this time of year. If my customers order 6 items that weigh 25 lbs. each box, there is no problem. But if they order 7 of those same items then suddenly the module shuts down and says that a carrier is not available for your location. It seems like the process is leaning towards the 'freight' (or trucking) option that Designhaus42 is referring to. I don't offer truck freight so inside of the Fedex module configure settings I have all of the 'freight' options deleted because they are not necessary. Multiple boxes that weight 25 or 30 lbs each should not be an issue whatsoever for Fedex or UPS in a checkout process. So it has to be my settings somewhere but I'm miffed because I can't figure out where it is. All of the Fedex shipping options, like 'Ground" and 2nd day are configured to their default positions meaning that the price ranges of $0-$10,000 are unchecked and the weight ranges are also unchecked which lets the system operate without limits from 0-1000 lbs. I realize that this is not a normal issue as most people don't have to deal with shipping modules. I tried calling the toll free number on the Prestashop home page but the message was that there was no one available to help me and please try later. I have not tried to contact Prestashop support before. Is it free? I really don't want to bother someone with this but as of right now I'm losing orders for these items. Fortunately a couple of my customers called my office when they had trouble with the freight. We didn't know there was a problem until then.

Thanks again, I hope someone can guide me to the cure on this. Happy New Year to all. AlCatt