depends_on_stock field

I use Prestashop 1.5.2. I have a product with attribute combination. Product has a warehouse set. Product quantities are based on advanced stock amangement, available quantities based on warehouse. If I understand correctly, then field "depends_on_stock" in table 'ps_stock_available' should be set to 1. But it's a strange situation. Record with id_product_attribute = 0 contains 0 in field "depends_on_stock". Record with id_product_attribute value contains 1 in field "depends_on_stock". Is it normal and it should be by design or it's a bug?

Edited by Audrius (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I have same problem. You can see result of this problem in product list. If you have active availability in product list and have combinatios of problem looks like this:  You have product with 2 combinations - weight 10 (its default )or 15 kg, if you have on warehouse 0 pcs of 10kg and 1pcs of 15kg you should see in availability - Product available with different options   but I see only not available, or sometimes available so there is somewhere bug and dont know where... 

• 1 year later...