How can i know if someone Contact me or have a New customer?

Hi

I'm newbie of Prestashop, usually i use joomla or zencart, but i try this fantastic software now.. is 4 days that i making war with Godaddy for the email now i believe that is working but i'm not sure.. i try to explain:

1) If i try to test the email i receive the email (so working)

2) If someone place an order i receive the email (so working)

and customer receive email (working)

3) if someone try to "contact me" (i dont receive email why?? it goes inside backoffice employes area) i try to answer and is working

4) if someone make a new registration ( i dont receive any email) the customer yes

IS normal point 3-4 ???? usually with zencart if someone contact me i receive an email in my email account why here no?? maybe i have make same wrong configuration ?!?!

or maybe there is a module to install for alert me for "contact" and "new customer" ??

Thanks for help this newbie ! ;)

Hi Elpatron i have read many of your message every time you are very very helpfull !!

But this time i believe not :( i believe that this screen is from version 1.5.2 but i have versione 1.4.9

i dont find any are with "notifications" in my preference.

There is ?

Well, I'd recommend you to change your mail server provider to something like mailjet or other mail solution and verify whether prestashop is sending your email in question to the mail server. If you can see the mail in queue in the mail server, then the problem is with the destination mail address. If not, it's problem with prestashop configuration.

In case of Mailjet, you can see all the emails being sent in its dashboard and also its delivery status.