Different Image sizes for different themes in multishop

Hello

Is there any way to generate different image sizes for different themes in multishop

Example

I have 2 multishops

prestshop.com/multi1 and prestshop.com/multi2

and using diffeent themes and those themes having different image sizes

prestshop.com/multi1 - theme 1

prestshop.com/multi2 - theme 2

I could not manage to generate different image sizes for both multistores in one installation

is it possible to do taht in 1.5 ?

thanks

Ali

Edited by aligulbay (see edit history)

If you are able to choose or -in the code- customizing the image type's of your theme uses, you might add more image types in PS Admin -> Preferences -> Images and regenerate these images to give to your theme, in its settings.

If none of your themes can be customized about image types, I guess you cannot do anything further.

• 1 year later...

I have opened forge report: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-11950

please log into forge and vote up this issue and/or add to description.

Note: I know of only one way to resolve without fix from ps...

Create new image name/sizes

Then change (the hard part as you are required  non-shared modules/theme)...modify module/theme to use that image name.

• 4 months later...

This problem is still active on PS1.6.  You cannot select different image sizes based on shop in multistore.

If you have a lot of products, creating new image size (say large_default_1 ar large_default_2) for products would create a lot of unnecessary images and use up both server resources while generating them and HDD space on server.

This problem is still active on PS1.6.  You cannot select different image sizes based on shop in multistore.

If you have a lot of products, creating new image size (say large_default_1 ar large_default_2) for products would create a lot of unnecessary images and use up both server resources while generating them and HDD space on server.

It's not a bug if there is no bug report.  I opened one, I think for 1.5, see above.

I suggest you open a bug report with maybe better explanation than mine.

Post back here the forge report URL so others can vote up/comment/follow.  Thanks