Issue while updating products

Hi,

We have a reasonably new Prestashop store - nookstore.in. All of a sudden we are unable to edit any products. To be more specific, you go to a product, click "Edit" and make your changes. Click on "Save and Stay". The page refreshes and takes you back to the product lists. The success message - "Product updated successfully" doesn't display.

I was wondering if any of the product contents are causing the issue. And if yes, is there a way to track this. Like.. some log files or DB Logs. We are completely lost as to what is causing this. Going through each product and looking for possible causes seems impossible.

Any help would be appreciated.

<p>Hi Clayton,</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Thank You for your suggestion.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I tried this. Below is the change I made to the php file:</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<div>/* Debug only */</div>

<div>@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');</div>

<div>define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);</div>

<div> </div>

<div>This does not seem to help. Am I supposed to see some error messages? </div>

<div> </div>

<div>Also I did notice something else. I tried making some minor changes to an existing product description and this saves successfully. I then added some new "Feature" .. and tried saving. This does  not work.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Any ideas what might be causing this? And also.. how can I possibly track the cause... :(</div>