How to Duplicate a module (Cash on Delivery)

you need to duclicate the folder, and change name to module2 for example, inside, change all files called cashondelivery to module2 (php, tpl, etc).

open every file, and change the cachondelivery names to module2 (are words in lowercase, uppercase, etc, you need to change all)

and donde

• Like 1

you need to duclicate the folder, and change name to module2 for example, inside, change all files called cashondelivery to module2 (php, tpl, etc).

open every file, and change the cachondelivery names to module2 (are words in lowercase, uppercase, etc, you need to change all)

and donde

Thank you! I will try this one!

Edited by vncnt08 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

because the universal payment module 1) is for Presta ver 1.5 and I have ver 1.6   2) does not work with payment gateway APIs.  Duplicating a module like COD or Cheque is enough. Can you try to duplicate and upload.

Some time ago I searched for the same thing and duplicated the cash on delivery module to "cash on pickup". Just extract and copy the folder into your modules folder. It should then show up in your back-office module section for installation/activation. Further details on manually installing modules you can find from here: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/content/13-installing-modules. Hope it helps...

cashonpickup.zip

• Like 3

because the universal payment module 1) is for Presta ver 1.5 and I have ver 1.6   2) does not work with payment gateway APIs.  Duplicating a module like COD or Cheque is enough. Can you try to duplicate and upload.

I use it on 1.6

It does not use API's, correct, but you don't need it to if it is cash you are dealing with. Surely the COD module and the Cheque module don't use API's either. I must be missing something here, so I will drop out

• 2 years later...