White Screens for Front and Back Office

Our site was working fine, then I went to reload the page and now I am getting the white screen of death on both the front and backend of our site. www.m2scientifics.com

I turned on error reporting in config.inc.php but there are no errors being reported.

/* Debug only */

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);

I am still able to access the server through FTP. This is hosted on our own server and we are using Centos 6.2, Prestashop 1.5.2.

Any help would be fantastic!

I was working on fixing some bugs with our quick order module. I didn't change anything with and tpl or php files. I found out one of out guys was backing up the server and that's when it went down. He's looking into the error logs right now.

Well, I wasn't doing anything to mine and all of a sudden the front and back office is just a white screen. It was working fine about an hour ago.

Edit:

Turned error reporting on and there was an error involving DbPDO.php. I replaced that file with one from my last backup and all is good. Whew! Don't know why anything would seem to change or go bad by itself though. Kind of scary.

Edited by bside2234 (see edit history)