Hi

I know a lot of people has asked about best hosting for prestashop, but I haven't found any post with links to prestashop websites. It would be nice to know where the shops are hosted and have some links to be able to compare the speeds.

I'm thinking about moving to bluehost. I have heard it is really good, but I haven't any link to check it by myself.

So, if somebody is happy with his hosting, it would be nice to see his/her shop in action. Could you post some links?

Best regards

Josef

Hi Josef,

I'm the community manager for A2 Hosting. I'd be happy to answer any question you might have about our hosting. We have several sites running PrestaShop - I've just asked their permission to post their links here - so I should be able to get you some example sites soon that you can check out. Until then let me know if there is anything I can help you with in your search.

Thanks,

Andy

• Like 1

I always recommend webhostingbuzz.com One thing I care for about them, that other providers do not do, is allow for high memory limits on shared accounts. A shared account comes with a 256mb memory limit, but you can raise it to a gig or so thru the php.ini. Plus in their default configuration, prestashop installs and runs easily.