Any expected release date for PS 1.5.3?

Hi there, as mentioned in other threads, there are some problems in multishopping which keeps me and others away from updgrading our shops although we are waitng a long time for that feature. I do not want to put pressure on the team but it would be nice if it could be clarified or at least given an estimated date for the new version.

Thanks in advance, trip

Edited by Trip (see edit history)

The whole shopping cart doesn't work with multishop and shared quantities enabled. It simply doesn't work at all 1.5.2... It's great that it has been fixed in the last SVN, but I am still waiting on the next; so called "final release 1.5.3" to launch my shop after more then a year waiting on a stable v1.5. I want to use Prestashop because I custom coded everything in the program. But the basic most important feature of any e-commerce software, the shopping cart, doesn't work at all with a proper multishop configuration. It isn't acceptable for a "final release"

So my question is: when will the next version with a stable cart, be released?

Thanks for all the hard work, its much appreciated, but I'm getting really tired by this situation, we missed all the Christmas sales because of the malfunctioning shopping cart.

Hello all, there is a tentative announcement that it will be released in within the next 1-3 weeks. I expect there to be a formal announcement soon with an official scheduled date. Thank you for choosing PrestaShop!

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the info - it's shame it's so late. Klarna informed us it to be at the beginning of December. We lost Klarna when we migrated to 1.5.1 (Klarna was saying that they've module coming within days, hence the early migration), but now it realized to them and to us that as they are "premium partner" the module comes integrated to the prestashop and "they cannot deliver it separetly" and we need to wait for the 1.5.3 release...

So we're waiting for the release date :)

Is 1.5.3 released as per your date of last week????

Hello all, there is a tentative announcement that it will be released in within the next 1-3 weeks. I expect there to be a formal announcement soon with an official scheduled date. Thank you for choosing PrestaShop!

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the info - it's shame it's so late. Klarna informed us it to be at the beginning of December. We lost Klarna when we migrated to 1.5.1 (Klarna was saying that they've module coming within days, hence the early migration), but now it realized to them and to us that as they are "premium partner" the module comes integrated to the prestashop and "they cannot deliver it separetly" and we need to wait for the 1.5.3 release...

So we're waiting for the release date :)

Well, I can't find any Klarna in 1.5.3 .... can you?

Well, I can't find any Klarna in 1.5.3 .... can you?

No I cannot! I've contacted Klarna Integration support also, waiting for response.

But the 1.5.3 contains couple stupid bugs, so it's not suitable for production usage anyway, which sucks as well.

Does it mean we should not go immediately for 1.5.3?? And thus wait will continue for 1.5.4 if we find major bugs in 1.5.3 So sad all this

No I cannot! I've contacted Klarna Integration support also, waiting for response.

But the 1.5.3 contains couple stupid bugs, so it's not suitable for production usage anyway, which sucks as well.

Does it mean we should not go immediately for 1.5.3?? And thus wait will continue for 1.5.4 if we find major bugs in 1.5.3 So sad all this

Not sure :) I've tested the 1.5.3 out now for two days and found one annoying bug related to the urls and scandinavian letters (which is quite show stopper for us), but otherwise it seems working (for me), some missing pics somewhere, etc... small things...

But no Klarna! I'll call Klarnas support today, and write here if I hear any news/reasons why the modules are (again) missing from the latest 1.5 package. Hate this shit...

Anyway 1.5.3 seems not to be as shit as was the initial thoughts, all I can say is test it out first ;)