Not sure if this is the right area, but can I get some help please.

This is an issue I've had with Prestashop for several times now. I'll just cover the current event.

Performed fresh install of 1.5.2.0 with a clean database @ store.fetbids.com. Store came up fine. Started adding inventory, (CSV import is another story). Things are going good. I start entering products from another supplier that doesn't have a CSV file. Things are going good, and I'm about 3000 - 3500 items into the inventory then suddenly I start getting "The website cannot display the page [HTTP 500]" when I click save. Click back and the product is in the inventory list.

It's about this time that the main page goes to "The website cannot display the page [HTTP 500]". Once there no matter what I do I can't get the website back up. I've deleted the last product entered and no change. I've deleted the last 10 products entered and no change. The backoffice continues to operate properly, and if I put the site in Maintenance it shows the Maintenance page correctly.

The only way I've been able to correct this issue is to wipe everything and reload. I really REALLY don't want to do this again because this'll be the 6th or 7th time since version 1.5 came out that I've had this happen. I've lost customer information because of this, and I'm sure I've lost sales because of this.

I've contacted my hosting provider (Bluehost.com) and all they can tell me is I'm using a lot of memory.

If anyone has suggestions, please let me have them as I am desprate to get me store back online.

Thank you.

elpatron,

Thank you for the help. I've turned the display errors on. Here's what I get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home6/fetbidsc/public_html/store/classes/db/DbPDO.php on line 91

That's all greek to me. Anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

Thank you for your help.