Can this be done with prestashop?

Hi everyone,

I need to know if it is possible to get prestashop to automatically send an email, to a specific mail adress, containing one or multible pdf files, when a customer has bought what they want?

If this is possible, is it then also possible to get prestashop to automatically write some specific tekst in that mail.

I am gonna be selling invitation and birthday cards, and I need prestashop to automatically, send a pdf file, to my partner who will print them.

So I need prestashop to send a premade pdf file, witch I have made for every product. And in the email I also need information like, how many cards, and other things, like shipping adress and stuff like that.

Is that possible with prestashop?

ok, this sounds verry good.

Do you know if there is a tutorial on how to do this?

Can it aslo create a pdf file, if the "product" is changed?

By that I mean this:

I am also looking for a module, where I can insert a pdf or eps, and then the user, can write on the card.

So I have this premade card. A user want to write something on it, and then the pdf should be generated with the users writing on it, and send to a specific email.

If so, I will get it.

I cant help to notice that you have the m4 logo as your thumbnail. So I am gonna ask you, if you know of any module, that makes it possible for a user to buy a specific number of prints. it does not need to be a print of a pdf file, couse I have looked all over to try and find a solution, but it is not possible to give a pdf file that kind of restriction.

I need this so that I also can offer the user himself to buy a number of prints of the card, instead of paying for my partner to print the cards.

Thanks

I am also looking for a module, where I can insert a pdf or eps, and then the user, can write on the card.

So I have this premade card. A user want to write something on it, and then the pdf should be generated with the users writing on it, and send to a specific email.

Does your workflow use orders? If yes, I would use "customization" of a product. This way customer can add some text. This text is saved and a part of and order.

Then you can print this text on premade card (technically HTML/Smarty template in the module). Customer will have created PDF in her order to download and/or can be send by e-mail.

I cant help to notice that you have the m4 logo as your thumbnail. So I am gonna ask you, if you know of any module, that makes it possible for a user to buy a specific number of prints. it does not need to be a print of a pdf file, couse I have looked all over to try and find a solution, but it is not possible to give a pdf file that kind of restriction.

I need this so that I also can offer the user himself to buy a number of prints of the card, instead of paying for my partner to print the cards.

Thanks

I don't understand. Do you want to limit a customer to buy only say 5 print of product XY? Not more?

yes exactly, if that is possible?

lets say a customer wants to buy product xy. That product is one that is printet on paiper.

So I want to be able to sell

10 prints= 10 dollar

20 prints= 17 dollar

would that be posibble?

I know that the customer can copy the prints, but that is not relevant.

Thanks alot for your time,

Jesper