Heeeeelp! Deleted the other language and now can't acces backoffice normally everything is messed up

Help me please!!! I've been working on this website www.skin79.ro for a long time now and now I just did the most stupid thing possible that I think I've just wasted all of my work. I've deactivated English and then deleted the other language forgetting I had English deactivated and now I cannot properly go into backoffice and make any changes. I'll give my passwords and everything to whoever is willing to help. I cannot believe I've done such a stupid thing :(((((((

post-413366-0-48955700-1353178355_thumb.png

Edited by andragro (see edit history)

Hi andragro,

I'm not sure it helps but you can activate language in mysql manager. Do you have access to your database? If so, find ps_lang table and make English active. By the way change your admin folder name and don't show it because now everybody knows it's called "admin79"

• Like 1

If you have switched the "active" field of the English language in the ps_lang table you could also try to change the language entry in the ps_configuration table.

As for your other language: you might have a look at the translations directory. If your action has deleted the "ro" subdirectory there you could consider to copy it back from a test installation.

If your Freelancer can't solve it you can pm me and I will have a look.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)