Call Web Service during ordering

thepeac1

Hi,

You can use an order hook to call your webservice.

Choose your hook better than you choose forum section :)

Thanks, can I have a more details that how shall i do it?

if you mean that you would to invoke your external webservice upon the receipt of a new order, then you would create a module that registers the newOrder hook. Then create a function hookNewOrder that does what you need.

To choose the good forum section is easy. : If you ask for free help do not post in 'Paid ...' section

If you asked for hook then answer is :

Your module can use hooks like

public function hookPaymentReturn($params)
{ ...

or

public function hookNewOrder($params)
   {

But to get the answer you want, we do not have enough information to help you. What do you want to make ? Launch a mail for each order ?

what kind of help are you looking for? are you asking for someone to do this for you? are you familiar with php coding? do you know how to invoke an external webservice using the php soap lib?

i can provide tips and answer specific questions, but if you are looking for someone to actually code this or walk you through line by line, that is not something I can provide via a forum thread.

if you are looking for a paid service, since you did post in the "paid" forum, then you can send me a PM with specific details and I can provide you a paid service.