[SOLVED] Personal coupon codes prestashop

Hi there,

I am currently investigating the possibilities to create personal coupon codes, based on email addresses. I want to create monthly coupons for customers (and new customers), based on a unique email address.

Reason for this is that our product (subscription), is sold to personel of business and the company pays for their employees. In order for the employees to redeem their codes, the specfic codes should be linked to an emailaddress in prestashop.

Is this something that can be done? I am open for any programmers that can help me out...

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for your fast reply. Is it possible to create a group per company? E.g. for all employees of a company ending at @company.com, in order to create coupon codes for all the employees of 1 company, rather then setting up coupon codes for every single user...

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for your fast reply. Is it possible to create a group per company? E.g. for all employees of a company ending at @company.com, in order to create coupon codes for all the employees of 1 company, rather then setting up coupon codes for every single user...

sure you can create group and add to it all customers which mail is like @company.com - but here is a little problem - you must add customers to group manually