Registration and Cart Problems (v1.5.2)

Hello.

I have just installed v1.5.2 of Prestashop and unfortunately ran into issues regarding the registration and cart.

When I login, the page just refreshes itself and it does not indicate if I have logged on or not (I assume not as the page still asked for my login details)

When I add the product to cart and click on check out, it states that my cart is empty.

As I searched on the forum, I found out that several other users are experiencing the same problem.

I would like to know if there is a final resolution to this or still have to wait for it to be sorted out.

Thank you!

Regards

Crystalle

I have exactly the same problem, and so do all the people here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/202167-toevoegen-aan-winkelwagen-werkt-niet/ and here: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-5350

I really hope that we finally get a stable new release, I am waiting on a stable version 1.5, because of the multishop, for more then a half year now. I really appreciate all the hard work, and the progress have been great. But all the versions until now are not stable enough to trust on. The cart is an essential feature which I can't get to work with multishop/shared quantities enabled. I can't build a shop with 1.5, only because of this reason. I only get this bug when I use multishop/shared quantities(which is a must-have enabled feature with multishop). Without this option the bug is gone and the cart works perfect.

I have a 100% clean install of version 1.5.2.0. installed on my VPS. I even reinstalled everything 3 times; made no difference... And from looking on the "forge", we are not the only people that are bullied by this bug. It's a very very serious bug because the cart is the most essential feature of every webshop.

Thanks for everything and I am looking forward to the next release, which hopefully have this bug fixed.