Product/Database error

When I moved my Prestashop site from my old server to new one - i got a lot of errors. I fixed almost all of them, but there is a specific one that I can't get rid of.

I can edit Categories, but when i click on the Products page in admin panel - just blank page pops up. The same thing happens when I try to look at categories at front-end, where the query needs product information. If there's an empty category - then everything shows correctly.

I tried emptying "ps_product" table and setting it all back up - the same problem.

If it helps, when I set display_errors on, I get these errors on product page:

Notice: Undefined property: Smarty::$deprecation_notices in /home/www.norplast.lv/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 693 Notice: Undefined property: Smarty::$allow_php_tag in /home/www.norplast.lv/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 693 Fatal error: Class 'TaxManagerFactory' not found in /home/www.norplast.lv/classes/Product.php on line 2543

If it wasn't for this error, I would think that there is something wrong with the database. But as it gets the categories without problems, i really don't know why it struggles on the products.

I even tried deleting cache - no change.

So if you can give me any advice - I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

The error message you get is about "taxmanagerfactory". That is not in a standard PS installation and seems about some addon module. So my guess would be that you have installed some tax module that gives problems. That would also make it logical that you don't get the problem with an empty category: no products = no tax = no error.

My suggestion would be to try to find and disable that module. Once you have found which module causes the problem you can try to repair or reinstall it.