Hi guys, I have this big issue I can't find out how to fix.

Firstly I had a PrestaShop 1.4 running in a sub-domain in my domain. Eg. shop.mydomain.com --- I decided to upgrade to PrestaShop 1.5.0.17 --- During this upgrade I had problems with mainly the theme, smarty and redirection. Now I got most things working fine, the issue is with the new Cart Rule system.

I created a cart rule, set all conditions properly, actions, etc. and logged in using my test user. I noticed the voucher was not in my test user vouchers list even though I didn't assign a voucher code, I left it blank for system to auto enable the voucher for my test user... So I tried to modify my rule and add a code to it (randomly created by system), logged in as my test user again and went to the cart to add my new voucher code. There was no voucher input field at all. The cart does not display the field for customer to type a voucher code, it's just blank.

I tried changing many settings such as cache, URL rewriting, one page checkout, 5 steps checkout, tried enabling Force Compile and disabling cache, tried different web browsers, cleared browser cache and cookies uncountable times, tried re-uploading all original files within original Prestashop folder which the name had anything to do with cart-rule, price-rule, order, cart, etc..

Now I'm using the default theme, with no modifications besides coloring and center column width. My setup is basically original, fresh from PrestaShop download page.

What I find intriguing is, I have another PrestaShop installed at another subdomain, Eg. another.mydomain.com --- this shop works jubilantly, everything including the Cart Rule system, works like a charm!

Is anyone able to pleeeeeeeeeease help me with this??

blank_voucher_container.JPG

no_vouchers.JPG

rule_info.JPG

conditions.JPG

to be clearer:

- no field to input voucher

- payment methods doesn't appear (only in guest checkout, logging in solves this problem. but it's not proper way to solve problem)

I had uninstall module and reinstall, but still no luck

edit: payment method problem is solved by creating customer group "Guest" in BO

Edited by cipetonk (see edit history)