Test www.hobbysector.com

Pedro R.

Hey Pedro something that would help you out a lot is use something like cloudflare dot com. It's great to use and very very useful especially with images..

Yeah I know but the free version doesnt work on sites with SSL certificates as our store.

I dont understand why my images sometimes takes so long loading, even pictures with only 30kb. Any tip about this?

nice! goob job!

how you made your shipping prices?

1 produkt = 5,75 euro

2 produkt = 9,53 euro

i want to maket too, but 1 produkt = 4 euro , and the other produkt more 0,50 euro per produkt, thanx!

It done by the shipping configuration, define weights intervals, carriers and respectively price per weight. And of course define the weight of each product.

Yeah I know but the free version doesnt work on sites with SSL certificates as our store.

I dont understand why my images sometimes takes so long loading, even pictures with only 30kb. Any tip about this?

you could move all your images to a new folder. If you go to preferences then to images in your back office you can try moving them to store them so it's not all in same place as prestashop does. Make sure you do all back ups before trying though I have seen some people complain about images going blank after but also some good feed back. I use the pro account on cloudflare and its well worth the 20 a month because it also offers a lot of protecting and helps with errors on the site

• Like 1

you could move all your images to a new folder. If you go to preferences then to images in your back office you can try moving them to store them so it's not all in same place as prestashop does. Make sure you do all back ups before trying though I have seen some people complain about images going blank after but also some good feed back. I use the pro account on cloudflare and its well worth the 20 a month because it also offers a lot of protecting and helps with errors on the site

The moving images option has big risk of failure? I am scared because I have around 1000 images. Should I go forward?

hey Pedro

Do you have a lot of Exp. on cpanel and making folders and moving files? if not i would ask someone who does and see if they can move them for you to be on safe side. I don't do it I pay me techs to do all of this so it's only from what has been done to my site buddy