How to edit FriendyURL generator for pruducts ?

Is here anyone who know where is located script which is generation friendyurl for products? i have to update it. Problem is that the generator is getting and using name of product with diacritics.

I dont want ˇ ´ in URL of course.

simply manual rewriting of generated friendly does not work because this friendly url is generated again with every editing of product.

Edited by HitmanCZ (see edit history)

Hello hitmanCZ

So right now all your friendly url's are placing ' into them is that correct? You're looking for a url rewrite module. I would suggest you look in the addons store for one. I have used one but it did not work like I needed it to so I just manually did all mine.

If your url rewrite isn't working properly have you spoke with whoever you've your server with? Just a thought my friend.

So you're advising the guy to try something that in your only experience didn't work? Great advice my friend.

@Hitman The apostrophe is actually intentional by the PrestaShop team:-

http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-5065

There's plenty of others on the addons store not just one it worked just not like how I wanted it to. Try reading what I write correctly. I wasn't advising him to get it but if he wanted it to look. I do not like to degrade any developer.

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)