Meta tags problems

Im having problems with google picking up the correct tags for my site.

if there any software i can use to detect whats going wrong?

If you do a search for (kaihoo) in google it doesn't have the correct info underneath the main headings!

E.G

Welcome to - kaihoo

kaihoo.co.uk/

Information · Returns Procedure · Legal Notice · Terms and conditions of use · About us · Secure payment · Disclaimer · Privacy Policy · Our stores · naturcopia ...

this should be saying things what are related to the site!!!!!! like welcome to the kaihoo site

please help :-)

I also have problems when people order! how do i change the setting so the users Billing history list is too long, ive a test user and I have 20 bills all in a list, why is there not a next page for this?

I've just tried yahooo search engine and it seems ok so i can't understand why googles not ok but yahoo is!

I had a good site i could go to to test all this but I lost the address a block on here gave me!

It was really good it would check alll search engines plus tags and meta tags wish i could find it again but I can't :-( ive even looked through all my posts on here to see if I could find out who helped me on this! :-(

heres a snapshot of yahoo search! .......................

I've just tried yahooo search engine and it seems ok so i can't understand why googles not ok but yahoo is!

I had a good site i could go to to test all this but I lost the address a block gave me on here !

It was a really good web site. it would check all search engines plus tags and meta tags! wish i could find it again but I can't :-( Ive even looked through all my posts on here to see if I could find out who helped me on this! :-(

heres a snapshot of yahoo search! .......................

post-50598-0-42422200-1351786403_thumb.png

thank you for that! ive done a check with it and all seems ok ....... whats up with google then?

Contact us: shows up test · test · Coldplay - Violet Hill · Day, Sylvia - Reflected in you ...

which should be showing up the address of the store! :-(

over 3 months ago! :-( i dont want to have to re install again as it takes me months to get it setup right! I keep having problems with wiznav and this as been 2 years now and its still bugging me lol why did i ever bother going to university to learn css! lol

• Like 1