{SOLVED}Fatal error with fresh install of 1.5.2

Hello everyone and thanks to any for your help or advice in advance. I ran a fresh install of the latest 1.5.2 and when it I try to get the BO i receive the following;

Fatal error: Class 'PrestaShopException' not found in /var/www/vhosts/latinomarket.cz/httpdocs/classes/Autoload.php on line 133

I am fairly new to Prestashop and am still learning how to debug but am relatively familiar with css code and sql this has me at a loss. If anyone can provide some direction as to where i should start that would be great, was not sure in what area to post this topic so please forgive me if it is in the wrong place.

Thanks again.

Antony

Edited by Antony121 (see edit history)

Hello and thank you very much for your response. I set the folder permissions as you advised and while doing so I decided to check the prestashop installation folder, or the location of it, turns out that the old install was never removed even though my hosts plesk panel one button install/unistall was supposed to remove it. I guess then there would be another issue or a conflict somehow?

It was a combination of issues but first and foremost it was a permissions issue and thanks so much for pointing it out, secondly, somehow the uninstall install from plesk panel simply gummed things up by not truly removing all old files and old DB from the original install location thus causing further problems. Thanks again for the help and I hope that this thread can help someone using a similar panel.

For me, yes. Setting the permissions allowed for the file to be properly accessed and utilized while erasing the old database and clearing all old files associated with the old install made sure that there were no conflicting folders or files that could be called that would not match up with new install. Again in this matter my issue was twofold, 1) Permissions were not set properly and 2) the uninstall function in my plesk panel did not in fact actually uninstall anything but it showed on screen as if it did, further review of files showed that they were still there.