[SOLVED] re-position home slider

Hi All,

Is there a way to re size and re-position the home slider.

I have a 2 column set up and what I would like to do is make the home text editor say 300px wide and make the home slider say 200px wide and then put them side by side.

I have played around with it a little bit and I have figured out how to re size the home text editor I have even been able to get them side by side but each time I do this the featured products which is at the bottom of the page goes crazy and ends up on top of them both.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Nathan

Hi All,

Is there a way to re size and re-position the home slider.

I have a 2 column set up and what I would like to do is make the home text editor say 300px wide and make the home slider say 200px wide and then put them side by side.

I have played around with it a little bit and I have figured out how to re size the home text editor I have even been able to get them side by side but each time I do this the featured products which is at the bottom of the page goes crazy and ends up on top of them both.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Nathan

hi

you must edit some css values and change images in slider for images with correctly width.

you shop is online? Is little hard to say what you must change when you do not have it in front of your eyes ;)

Sorry to be a pain I am hoping this can be unsolved.

I have been playing around with the css and I have figured out how to make the alterations I need but I have been unable to change to overall width of the bx-wrapper.

Looking through the html I found <div class="bx-wrapper" style="width:709px; position:relative;"> but I am not sure what is dictating the width of 709px

When I use the Google inspect tool it brings up

element.style{

width: 709px;

position; relative

}

If I alter this I can get it to do what I want but I can't find where to alter it in my .css or .tpl file.

I had a look in the .js file but I am still new to this so I could not really understand it.

I quickly uploaded something to my site if it is helpful for you to look http://shop.zakscustomcues.com.au/index.php

Thanks in advance for the help

Regards

Nathan