Will Pay Someone to Fix my Site

candace717

My website is sistermissionaryclothes.com.

When you click to a product, about 50% of the time it will open, and the rest of the time it opens to this error page:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/sistermi/public_html/modules/productsalsobuy/productsalsobuy.tpl" on line 8 "{foreach from=$product item='product' name=product}" item variable 'product' may not be the same variable as at 'from'' in /home/sistermi/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431 Stack trace: #0 /home/sistermi/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_foreach.php(40): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('item variable '...', 8) #1 /home/sistermi/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(284): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Foreach->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array, NULL, NULL) #2 /home/sistermi/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(123): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->callTagCompiler('foreach', Array, Array) #3 /home/sistermi/public_html/tools/smarty/sys in /home/sistermi/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 431

The site has been working fine the last 2 years, I'm not sure what I did now to screw it up. Please help me fix it. Message me with home much you'd charge and how soon you can do it. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have the same problem, but only with two products. Page appears blank, but when I activate the errors log it appears this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/homepages/8/d409530983/htdocs/tienda/modules/productsalsobuy/productsalsobuy.tpl" on line 8 "{foreach from=$product item='product' name=product}" item variable 'product' may not be the same variable as at 'from'' in /homepages/8/d409530983/htdocs/tienda/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/8/d409530983/htdocs/tienda/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_foreach.php(40): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('item variable '...', 8) #1 /homepages/8/d409530983/htdocs/tienda/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(284): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Foreach->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array, NULL, NULL) #2 /homepages/8/d409530983/htdocs/tienda/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(123): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->callTagCompiler('foreach', Array in/homepages/8/d409530983/htdocs/tienda/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.phpon line 431

http://vivavida.es/tienda/en/ (The store)

Tangerines 15Kg. Premium and Oranges 15Kg. Premium

The rest of the prodcuts work fine.

Help please!!!

Thanks!!! :)

[sOLVED] :P

I had another module called

Products bought by other people v0.3

Customers who bought this item also bought ... brought to you by www.jing-shop.com

And it created the conflict.

Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by nicovital (see edit history)