Import CSV file appears 18 errors and 9 warnings?! Why is this so...

Hi guys,

I m new to Prestashop. There was a problem could someone please show/advice me how to solve...

I was trying to import products as a csv file, everything ok.. and goes well.. However, when submit the "Import .CSV data" goes to a new page, it says 18 errors and 9 warnings!! try again and again, can't find out whats wrong??? Is it my attributes form incorrect? I really don't know how to carry on, how you guys create the csv and how to write in correct way of the attributes form?

Thanks in advance!

Attached image for 18 errors and 9 warning below.

post-415207-0-89314400-1351009791_thumb.jpg post-415207-0-20718300-1351009796_thumb.jpg

Hello yafay, is this a new install of PrestaShop? It seems that the fields of your CSV file are not compatible.

Hi, yes, I m using v1.5.1.0, but they update v1.5.2 soon

prestashop doesn't have csv export right? how to make csv please someone advice me thank u.

• 3 weeks later...

When choosing the CSV file language, categories, or products, etc. try setting the seperator to "," i(a comma) nstead of ";" (a semi-colon) to see if the fields populate properly on the next step of the CSV import process.

If all you get is the ID field on the next step than I had the same problem and the above solved it.

• Like 1

When choosing the CSV file language, categories, or products, etc. try setting the seperator to "," i(a comma) nstead of ";" (a semi-colon) to see if the fields populate properly on the next step of the CSV import process.

If all you get is the ID field on the next step than I had the same problem and the above solved it.

Thanks sshare and it works! Really just btw comma and semicolon issue.

Edited by Yafay (see edit history)