Minimum Quantity for combinations

Hi,

I have set up product combinations with a minimum quantity but I am able to add any quantity I want above 1 into the cart when I have set the min quantity to 10 or 25.

Has anyone experienced this problem before or have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Can you post a link to the product page, so we could check if you entered the combinations correctly??

1.4.1 was still not a very stable version (which happened around 1.4.3), it may have been a bug, so you can try to create a new install of PS 1.4.9 and see if the problem persists there

Can you post a link to the product page, so we could check if you entered the combinations correctly??

1.4.1 was still not a very stable version (which happened around 1.4.3), it may have been a bug, so you can try to create a new install of PS 1.4.9 and see if the problem persists there

Hi Tom,

Here is a link to a product page:

http://www.wessexpkg.co.uk/en/boxes/11-single-wall-stock-boxes.html

Is it easy to upgrade prestashop versions?

No, upgrading can be tricky, which is why I did not say to upgrade your shop, but rather install a new one for testing.

It looks like you are using some module for attributes, I would try to disable it and see if the problem persists, as it could be the issue.

The module for the attributes is what I am using to get them to display in the table on that product page. I did contact the developer of the module but they said it could be something else that might have modified the php classes code. The problem I have is that I wouldn't know what other module would be affecting the one I am using for attributes.

• 2 weeks later...