"Follow Up Email" equivalent for Prestashop?

olgar

Hello All,

I'm investigating switching over to Prestashop and I was wondering if there was an equivalent to this Magento add on called "Follow Up Email" http://ecommerce.ahe...w-up-email.html

I've searched the module list as well as Google and I'm not sure an equivalent really exists...

Extension Features

Improve conversion rates

• Track and send notifications to visitors who abandoned their shopping carts
  • Restore their carts with just one click on the link sent in the email notification
  • Links to resume customer session and redirect customers

Increase sales with better customer insights via excellent tracking capabilities

• Easily measure effectiveness of the follow up e-mails with important data on click-throughs, restoration of shopping carts and conversion into a purchase. Identify improvements to optimise your follow-up marketing messages
  • Track customers who placed orders by clicking on the emailed link
  • Track links with abandoned cart recovery statistics
  • 'Send email copy to' option which gives ability to track all correspondence sent by the extension

Analyze the efficiency of your follow-ups

• Specify the Google Analytics tracking code for every rule and see how effective your follow-up emails are

Enhance customer relationship and build customer loyalty

• Greet customers on their birthdays
  • Create and deploy specially-targeted product promotions based on customer wishlists. Make your customers feel that you really fulfill their wishes

Get the flexibility and power to do a lot with your e-mail communication

• Automatic coupons generation and attachment to emails sent to customers (for Magento 1.4.1.0 and higher)
  • Unlimited number of tiers in mail chain
  • Unlimited number of rules
  • Store Name, Product SKU, Type and Category, Sale Amount and Customer Group can be used in conditions
  • Integration with the Advanced Newsletter Magento extension by aheadWorks and targeting by its segments
  • Email template cycles, that allow you to put all purchased products with pictures and links into email
  • Flexible rules - send as many follow ups as needed based on specified criteria
  • Mail log that can be accessed from the admin area with the ability to preview and manually send/delete emails
  • Fully customizable order/cart/wish list sub items view defined by custom template in email
  • Supports both Newsletter and Transactional Email templates
  • Ability to send test email
  • 'Send to newsletter subscribers only' option
  • Ability to send emails to store administrator only

Thanks!

Olgar

Edited by olgar (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...