Test now ;-)

jewell

Hello forum..

I would like to hear, is it the page slow or..

Yes, the settings are wrong, and friendly url does not.. version is 1.4.7.3

What do you think ? What say theme if I upgrade version 1.4.9.0, if i uppdate. (if it works?)

www.http://caratline.eu/

I'm doing is, secondly pages.

awesome shop :) brilliant design! I love it!

Thank you very much all, black and white theme and yes, ready tmpmonster.§

The problem is something friendly url does not, yes, I add more information later. :)

What do you think, is it template if and when I upgrade to version 1.4.9.0, now is it 1.4.7.3 , Does anyone have information about the???

I know, but get an error when I enable friendly_url

404 error and page not available..

You need an empty .htacess with chmod 777 in the root of prestashop. If you have 1.4.9 or lower you need to generate the .htacces by checking the first two boxes an then click "generate"

Nice layout!

You need an empty .htacess with chmod 777 in the root of prestashop. If you have 1.4.9 or lower you need to generate the .htacces by checking the first two boxes an then click "generate"

Nice layout!

Thank you very much, but I can not do that...

Thanks for the feedback and sorry because I did not open another topic.

Logo does not show it because I deleted the old one, soon will add the new logo.

I do not know if you got on the product page to see how is showing the product name (part of the product name is called from the category name automatically, another part is called from the producer's name automatically, and I just add the product code or name at end).

I can not figure out how to make it appear the category name in the singular, not plural as it appears now, I do not know well PHP and MySQL.

Front...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /homez.501/*******/www/index.php on line 29

and back office...

Not Found

The requested URL /admin0 was not found on this server.

This is good, OVH,

Just order new theme and M**** M***** helping, and install 1.5.1.0 PS, Good result !

Server provider OVH-Hosting says, that the problem is PrestaShop software and in the ps bugs.. that this must be error ---> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /homez.501/********/www/index.php on line 29

Who want to answer, to the OVH argument.