Upgrade msg in upgrade module 1.4.9 - 1.5.1

Hello. I try upgrade my shop 1.4.9 to 1.5.1 using wamp server and upgrade module 0.8.8. The module judt display one warning..."It appears that display errors is enable on your shop and this can cause problem during update".

How can i disable display errors? In cinfig.inc.php is off. @ini_set('display_errors', 'off');

Edited by andreicos82 (see edit history)

Hello,

I have the exact same problem, trying to update from 1.5.0.17 to 1.5.1, after upgrading the 1click-update module to 0.8.8 (that appears as 0.8.6 inside the update page).

Have the same content as clegeard in config.inc.php => errors are already turned off...

Sincerely

DJM

The display errors message concerns a setting that is at the bottom of the auto-upgrade page where it asks whether it should display errors during upgrading. Rather funny that you cannot have this option enabled.

Setting that setting to "no" will end the blockade that makes it impossible to continue the upgrade. However, you will still see the error messages at the top of the screen.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

My 1-Click Upgrade says

Congratulations you are already using the latest version available !

Your current prestashop version

Congratulations you are already using the latest version available ! Your current prestashop version 1.4.8.2 Latest official version for channel minor Check if a new version is available

last datetime check : 2012-10-16 19:25:52

When Checking Again, I get the same thing, unable to upgrade and unable to use the 1-Click Power!

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks but still cant do it, itsays

Choose your channel

Channel: Major*

branch:

disabled.gif unavailable

as well as

warning.gifThis function is experimental. It's highly recommended to make a backup of your files and database before starting the upgrade process.

warning.gifIt appears that display errors is enable on your shop and this can cause problem during update.

with the same options in previous post.

• 2 weeks later...

What is annoying is the the version offered as the lastest is 1.4.9, no matter what i do and if I try that upgrade I get the javascript parsejson error.

I am getting no where fast.

Well i try to upgrade from 1.4.9 since 1.5 released and all i get is Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in D:\Programe\xampp\htdocs\classes\Currency.php on line 413

This is the hardest upgrade since y use prestashop.