Can't add products to cart since upgrade

Since upgrading to the latest PS version customers are now unable to add products to their carts. When pressing ADD TO CART the little animation sends the product off to the cart, but nothing appears. The cart is still empty.

I am now losing business due to this bug.

Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know how to fix this please?

Thanks,

Mike

I also just upgraded to version 1.5.1. When you click on add to cart nothing happens. In some browsers there is a error message when I try to leave the page. Any help on a fix?

Impossible to add the product to the cart.

textStatus" 'error'

errorThrown: "

responseText:

Thanks,

Antonio

Edited by StickyCreations (see edit history)

I found a solution that worked for me. I had version 1.5.0.17 and upgraded to 1.5.1, after the upgrade I could not add any products to the cart, also the animation that adds to cart would not work. I looked in the forums and could not find any solutions. I then reverted back to 1.5.0.17 but for some reason I was having the same problem. I use Dreamweaver for all my edits. I opened the ajax-cart.js file that is in the blockcart module. Dreamweaver shows that "There is a syntax error on line 607. Code hinting may not work until you fix this error." I then downloaded the latest version of PrestaShop and saved it to my desktop. I opened up the ajax-cart.js file from the 1.5.1 version and noticed it did not have this code error. I copied all the code and pasted it into ajax-cart.js file that has the error, delete it all and then paste it. I then tried to check out and the animation worked again, Woo Hoo. I decided to revert back to the latest version 1.5.1 and repeated this same process. Version 1.5.1 is now working for me again.

Make sure you make a backup of all your files just in case you need to revert back to them. I know every ones set up is different, so this may or may not work for you.

• 4 weeks later...