*Prio* Bug finding in Order

cassim

Hallo Their.

When i right now trying to place a order on my website, everything goes fine. BUT

The customers will be send back to their cart showing a empty cart, instead of a confirm page.

The order will be process in the system so both the product information and payment will go true.

That leaves me with a order without any customer information in my backend order system.

Im using Prestashop 1.4.9.0 with ePay payment gateway (http://epay.dk) version 4.2.

With a codes checkout by Romeo.Tran here from the prestashop forum.

As i have been unable to get in contact with Tran the last few times i must now offer this bugfix to a other coder. !

Please contact me on skype mabuhansen or on e-mail salg @ customdata.dk

Your service is needed here and now !

And is ofc payed.

What to do.

1. get in contact with me to get access to the site

2. Find the problem in the code and give a price to fix it.

3. Fixing the problem.

Hello Martin I will send Romeo an email letting him know of these issues you're having. Please not that he is in an Asian time zone and if you're in the USA EST. he will usually get online around 10-12 midnight.

That's when I usually speak with him. But like I said I will email him. Have you tried to email support on his website? His site is leothemes dot com. He is really good about getting back to in contact so I will make sure he's aware of this.

Cheers

Clayton

Hello Martin I will send Romeo an email letting him know of these issues you're having. Please not that he is in an Asian time zone and if you're in the USA EST. he will usually get online around 10-12 midnight.

That's when I usually speak with him. But like I said I will email him. Have you tried to email support on his website? His site is leothemes dot com. He is really good about getting back to in contact so I will make sure he's aware of this.

Cheers

Clayton

Im been trying to contact him on skype. But without any luck.

Im from Denmark so it might be +2 hours or so.. for him.

I normal speak with him at 6:00-14:00

But the last week he have been unable to get in contact with.

And the site is missing this fix ASAP !