I need a wb/template

ratatouille

Hello ratatouille,

I think your best best will be to a a template and the customize it to look like this as it may be impossible to find one exactly like this because so many have different taste. I do know they make a module to show drop down menus for product searched like they have in the addons store. Hope this is helpful to you.

Cheers

Clayton

take a look here and see if you find anything and pretty cheap as well. They offer lifetime support and free upgrades as well on version. 1.4.9 themes are ready if that is what you're wanting to use seeing 1.5.1 isn't quite stable yet.

http://www.templatemela.com/?a_aid=claytonkelly

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)

you are really going to have to think out of the box here and there will be modules you've to buy in order to get the theme to look like that. I have never seen a theme just like that before. Also will need customization done in order to meet that as well.

Just think how many columns you need which looks like a 3 column and try to get colors corect but before you buy a theme make sure it will be easy enough to implement modules to get the website the way you want and if you can't find a module you will either yourself customize it or pay someone to do it for you.

Cheer and good luck

Clayton

• Like 1

Hello ratatouille,

I am sorry I do not offer paid services but what I would recommend is either posting in paid services the template you're trying to accomplish and try to find a theme that will closely match to what colors you want to have on the template because it will make things a lot easier on you.

Or either call prestashop on a weekday and ask them to help you find someone to help you in making a theme and they will set you up with someone who of course offers a paid service but at least you know you can get what you want that way.

I guess it will be if you're able to pay for services.

Cheers,

Clayton

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ratatouille, thank you for this message. We do have a place to offer paid services for template creation. Also, you can be connected to a Certified PrestaShop Freelancer or Developer that can assist you in creating a template. Simply call 1888-947-6543 and ask to be connected. For now, I will move this to the correct forum thread under "Paid Services" Thanks for choosing PrestaShop!