[SOLVED]Weird submit button when using combination

Sorry if this in a wrong section.. :)

So here is the condition. Right now I'm trying to fix my client Prestashop website (Version 1.4.8.2) from their previous developer. The problem is when I'm using "combination" in a product, the submit button looks very wrong. You could see that in the attachment (ss1.jpg).

Because the website using Indonesian Language, I've tried to check the translation section, as you see in the attachment (ss2.jpg), the words "Daftar" (it means register or submit in english) is on the left and it's blank on the right.. From what i knew that word "Daftar" should be on the right and the left side it should be some kind of "Register" or "Submit" word.

Here is the Firefox "inspect element" result:

<p style="display: block;" id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block hidden"><input name="Submit" value="DAFTAR" class="exclusive" type="submit"></p>

Anyone could please help me in this matter or maybe tell me which prestashop script file should i edit?

If maybe you need the URL, here:

http://www.igp-education.com/training/32-training-wokrshop-english-for-lawyers-.html

I'll greatly appreciated for the help.. :)

post-241880-0-52208000-1349335396_thumb.jpg

post-241880-0-40806500-1349335893_thumb.jpg

Edited by sijampang (see edit history)

It would be much easier if I had access to the site.

Try removing value="DAFTAR" from the input tag and let me know what happens.

Marty Shue

Ok. i think i'll give the URL in my 1st post.

Anyway, that's the problem, i don't know which script file is the source of this "error" thing??

I've tried to check the language file through the FTP, but i think there is no problem with that... :(

But, thanks a lot for your fast response... :)

Update: I've put the URL in my 1st post..

Edited by sijampang (see edit history)

Thanks for the link ;)

It is as I expected. The button is an image with the word 'DAFTAR' already on it and then the input is also putting the word on it.

Open themes/yourtheme/product.tpl and around line 400 you should see the input your are looking for. Simply remove value="DAFTAR" and that will solve your problem.

Hope that helps!

Marty Shue

• Like 1

Thanks for the link ;)

It is as I expected. The button is an image with the word 'DAFTAR' already on it and then the input is also putting the word on it.

Open themes/yourtheme/product.tpl and around line 400 you should see the input your are looking for. Simply remove value="DAFTAR" and that will solve your problem.

Hope that helps!

Marty Shue

you're good! it's right, the problem is in product.tpl.. :D

thank you very much sir.. :)