I can't see new installed modules in my website

I can't see new installed modules in my website, i can install same modules to my old site test, but on my actually website i can't ....

I tried to install another module paysafecard and on my old test server which is the same website and it works and when i try on actually website doesn't work...i get: Error while extracting module (file may be corrupted).

The module works for other websites but on this one i get that error and from other module simply i can't see it after install...

Good to know that the module with all files is on host server but i can't see it in BO to install...

I tried to install another module but nothing, no error but i can't see them in BO

What can be?

Edited by sorinx (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand, you said you tried loading the via FTP, the error message you mentioned can only happen when you try to install it directly from the backoffice, and usually indicates a permissions problem

when i installed with ftp was no error, the modules was uploaded on the root very good, the only thing is i can't see the module in the back office ...

• 3 years later...