Implement 'Mark as spam' button

phrasespot

Question

5 answers to this question

Referring to delete the "spam" the forums.

The problem is that the "moderators", only have permission to delete spam from their sections, for example a forum moderator Portugal, does not have permissions to delete spam in the English forum, and also moderator english not have permission to delete spam in the forum Portuguese.

Sorry for my English, because it is not very good.

Referring to delete the "spam" the forums.

The problem is that the "moderators", only have permission to delete spam from their sections, for example a forum moderator Portugal, does not have permissions to delete spam in the English forum, and also moderator english not have permission to delete spam in the forum Portuguese.

Then they need to make it to where you can delete this issue. If you understand the words and that language then you should be able to delete this idiots who try to ruin our forums that so many merchants are so happy to have in place for help.

I know I for one am very appreciative all the help I have gotten here.

Clayton

Then they need to make it to where you can delete this issue. If you understand the words and that language then you should be able to delete this idiots who try to ruin our forums that so many merchants are so happy to have in place for help.

I know I for one am very appreciative all the help I have gotten here.

Clayton

I would be glad to help, but I can not, because I have no permissions .. (attached image)

Example:

Forum Spanish: (The Spanish forum, where I am moderator)

banear_foro_spanish1.png

Forum English:

ENGLISH.png